Inside Sales Account Managers
Dolphin, a leading provider of business process automation and data lifecycle management solutions for organizations using SAP systems, is expanding. We are seeking talented Inside Sales Account Managers who can hit the ground running in enterprise environments to help us continue on our exciting growth path. Inside Sales AMs are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities and work in tandem with regional field Account Executives to mine the territory. ISAMs cold call as well as manage inbound lead activity through the discovery and qualification stages of the sales cycle until they become active opportunities. The ISAM will also coordinate with their AE counterpart strategies for prospecting target accounts and expanding qualified opportunities within target accounts. Position is in the San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley.
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop accounts to create sales-ready leads/opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities
- Work in tandem with individual account executives, identify decision makers within targeted accounts and mine opportunities in order to start sales process
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization on accounts
- Maintain and expand corporate CRM prospect database. Capture and maintain accurate notes for each prospect/customer activity
A self-starter with a track record of solution selling and successful, credible lead follow up, qualification and sales development in complex enterprise sales environments. Candidate should work independently as well as be a team player and comfortable communicating at all organization levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication that includes positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- 2-5 years B2B inside sales or sales experience selling software solutions
- Outstanding time and territory management
- College degree
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools – email, voicemail, MS office applications, CRM or sales automation tool
- Basic understanding of SAP and ERP solutions
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- 22 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 10 company holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
If you are interested in building up a young and growing company, we would be pleased to receive your application. Please send us your complete application including your work and education references by mail or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
882 South Matlack Street, Suite 206
West Chester, PA 19382