Dolphin adds more than 70 new features to its SAP-certified Process Tracking System for Accounts Payable Web Add-on accounts payable automation platform, including richer analytics, improved InfoCenter dashboard interface and enhanced invoice processing and workflow features. PHOENIX (October 13, 2009) – Dolphin today announced the newest release of its Process Tracking Solution for Accounts Payable (PTS-AP) for users with SAP® solutions. An SAP-certified solution, Dolphin’s PTS-AP Web Add-on version 5.0 enhances users’ accounts payable productivity and flexibility with richer analytics and an enhanced user experience. In addition, Dolphin’s PTS-AP 5.0 release offers five new component add-ons to help SAP users streamline specific accounts payable challenges. More Functionality, Greater Analytics Dolphin’s unique PTS-AP 5.0 platform for SAP accounts payable applications, together with the PTS-AP core ABAP™ Add-on solution, provides a central point of access and exception handling to all accounts payable invoice data in the SAP ERP application — regardless of the status (i.e., not posted, held, parked, blocked) or the delivery channel (i.e., EDI, eInvoice, OCR, inter-company, ERS, p-card, web). It essentially opens up the black box from within the SAP solution, providing visibility to where the invoices are in the routing process and fast access to the full invoice history, approval status, and original document images. The SAP Integration and Certification Center has certified that Dolphin PTS-AP Web Add-on 5.0 can be successfully deployed on the Java EE-based SAP NetWeaver® 7.0 technology platform. Dolphin’s PTS-AP software advances users ability to control costs and optimize cash flow through an upgraded combination of functionality and analytics. Features include:
- New Invoice Processing features that make it easier to speed and track invoices in the system.
- Enhanced Workflow that streamlines processing, with increased opportunity to customize how approvals are tracked and routed.
- Upgraded InfoCenter dashboard user interface, that makes it easier to view and sort invoice status, assess productivity, and forecast cash.
- Advanced Reporting to better track invoice volumes, status and department productivity.
- Check Requests, which eliminate the disruption of emergency check requests with an orderly, integrated check request process as part of the standard invoice receipt, approval and payment processes.
- EDI Interface and Image, which enables PTS-AP users to handle exceptions for both EDI and regular invoices with one tool.
- Block resolution, which lets customers to manage invoices blocked after posting, with the ability to control routing and resolution of different types of invoice blocks, so that they can be cleared faster—using the SAP workflow and Web Approval resolution process.
- Service entry and acceptance, which streamlines entry, evaluation and acceptance of service details or timesheets, using the same workflow that manages invoice entry.
- Pre-approval/Auto-Coding/Pay Within Range, which enables dynamic evaluation of non-PO invoice details to allow approval under defined parameters without routing via the workflow.