Bringing together leaders in Shared Service Organisations to share know-how and best practice case studies to help take your SSO to the next level. Open to SSOs in their infancy right through to mature organisations – there are fantastic learning opportunities open to all.
SAP TechEd, organized by the SAP TechEd Archive will take place from 25th September to 29th September 2017 at the Venetian/Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas, United States Of America. The conference will cover areas like education, collaboration, and networking for the entire SAP ecosystem of developers and technology professionals, incorporating the best elements of SAP TechEd.
Grapevine, Texas, June 11-14, 2017.
Credit Congress offers more than 60 compelling and timely educational sessions. Ranging from the fundamentals to more refined, challenging subjects, our breakout sessions present material in educational tracks like Business and Technical Skills, Credit Management and Credit and Technology.
Whether you are planning a move to SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA or to SAP S/4HANA, the same principle applies: a sound information management strategy is key to your success. A well-crafted strategy will help you reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) for these new in-memory systems, decrease downtime during the migration, and minimize risk by enforcing compliance with internal and external retention requirements.
Join Dolphin CEO Dr. Werner Hopf, CTO Vishal Awasthi, and Senior Solution Architect Ken Campbell for a discussion on how proven data management strategies and best practices can simplify the move to SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA, and how to achieve this goal in your own project.
Questions answered in this Q&A session will include:
- What are the top three things I should know about data management before moving to SAP HANA?
- When should I start preparing my data for the move to SAP HANA?
- How does data management change when I move to SAP HANA?
- Is there a difference between data aging and data archiving in SAP HANA?
- Do I still need to archive after moving to SAP HANA?
- What kind of data compression can I realistically expect when I move to SAP HANA?
- Do I need to think about data management if I’m doing a fresh install (greenfield) of SAP S/4HANA?
- How is a data management strategy for SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA different from one for SAP S/4HANA?
- Why is data management still a concern if I’m using an in-memory system like SAP HANA?
- Will I still be able to access data from my legacy systems once I move to SAP HANA?
Best Practices for Oil & Gas is built and delivered by the oil and gas community, hear from your peers on the roadmap for digital transformation, how to reduce costs, drive operational efficiencies, use data for increased visibility and agility, and improve your bottom line. A collaboration between Eventful Conferences, ASUG and SAP, Best Practices for Oil & Gas is designed for all industry segments including upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services.
As the utility industry continues to transform and evolve the way we interact with customers, data and assets, it is more important than ever to hear solutions and expertise from your peers on how to drive success with new technology and digital innovations. SAP for Utilities is the annual go-to event that unites over 1,000 utilities professionals from across North America and the globe.
At Financials Europe 2017, you will hear directly from the best of the best. Speakers at this conference are experienced practitioners, industry visionaries, and subject matter experts (SMEs) on whom you can count for reliable, accurate information. This event is loaded with practical content to help you successfully complete your next project, augment your skills, and grow your career.