To quickly and efficiently complete the financial close process, accounting teams require solutions that enable them to create and approve multiple journal entries in a very tight time frame. Standardizing and streamlining journal entry processes is essential, as every delay in journal entry processing delays the company’s ability to report its financial results. Join Brian Shannon, Chief Strategy Officer of Dolphin Enterprise Solutions, on October 5 from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. ET to get tips and best practices for creating automated, intelligent workflows to streamline the approval of complex journal entries and improve controls. Ask your own questions on how to shorten the financial close and get answers on topics such as:
- How can I achieve a single view of journal entries across the enterprise?
- If I manage my journal entries in a spreadsheet, how can I easily create them in SAP systems?
- How can I simplify the journal entry approval process for the individuals involved?
- How can I reconcile entries across multiple companies and systems easily?
- What are some tips and tricks for introducing journal entry approval workflows?