Dolphin’s Brian Shannon and James Baird to Showcase Strategies for Optimizing Accounts Payable and Data Retention at Financials 2017 and GRC 2017 Malvern, PA and Toronto, Canada – March 21 – Dolphin Enterprise Solutions Corporation (Dolphin), an SAP® partner and provider of solutions in support of SAP software, today announced that it will participate with customer Great-West Financial at the annual Financials 2017 conference, produced by SAPinsider. The event will take place March 21-24 at the Mirage Las Vegas. Show attendees can visit Dolphin at booth 215 and hear from Dolphin’s SAP experts during the following sessions:
- Case Study: How Great-West Financial optimizes its accounts payable processes with limited purchasing integration: Susan Topping of Great-West Financial will discuss how the company manages more complex accounting entries from a spreadsheet and streamlines the approval, reminder, and escalation processes, delivering greater benefits to the business. This session will take place Wednesday, March 22, at 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM
- Jumpstart process optimization with an ROI analysis and change management plan: Brian Shannon of Dolphin will discuss how to calculate the potential ROI of accounts payable process optimization projects using standard SAP software reports and detailed questionnaires. Get actionable advice based off real world stories that demonstrate different process optimization options and the resulting benefits. This session will take place Thursday, March 23, at 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM
- Ask the Experts Forum – Financial Process Management: Brian Shannon, Dolphin Principal Business Process Management Strategist, will participate in this forum during the show. This forum will take place Tuesday, March 21 from 5:15 to 6:00 PM.
- Are Your Retention Policies Up to Date? James Baird of Dolphin will discuss how to keep retention policies up to date and ensure they are applied correctly to online data in SAP systems. He will discuss best practices for reviewing regulations, how to collaborate between diverse lines of business, and how to implement retention policy changes across the enterprise. This session will take place Friday, March 24, at 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- Ask the Experts Forum – Risk Management: James Baird, Dolphin Sr. Data Management Consultant, will participate in this forum during the show. This forum will take place Wednesday, March 22 from 6:00 to 7:00 PM.
# # #SAP, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.