As anyone who caught Marie Bourns' presentation at SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference knows, touchless processing is a goal for many Accounts Payable departments. Now you can find out how many invoices your Accounts Payable department is auto posting by using Dolphin's new Auto Post Status report. The report is available with Dolphin's Process Tracking System for Accounts Payable (PTS-AP) solution and can be run from the PTS-AP Launchpad or independently in SAP applications. To run the report:
- Enter the report parameters, including chart type, date range, and time series and execute the report.
- The report displays the number of invoices that were auto-posted, in tabular and chart format.
- Received = # of invoices received into the system during the receipt date(s) specified
- Auto Posted = the sum of Touchless, No AP-Touch, AP-Touch, and Straight Pass Thru PTS-AP User’s Guide
- Touchless = came in through automated capture and auto-posted directly without requiring capture validation or AP manual routing
- No AP-Touch = automatically routed for approval, auto-posted after approval; AP did not process or touch
- AP-Touch = AP touched it to either route it for approval, resubmit, or send to master data
- Straight Pass Thru = came in through automated capture and auto-posted without requiring AP manual routing