When it comes to Accounts Payable, find out how to automate and the optimize the process to achieve immediate sustainable cost improvements while at the same time, have the visibility into what drives expenditures to control cash flow and mitigate risk. [marketo-fat form="584"]
Presenters are Jim Ferguson, Director of Accounts Payable and Tax, IMS Health, and Dolphin’s Brian Shannon talk about how IMS Health improves global accounts payable processing:
- Best practices of an accounts payable process, including capture, processing and analytical elements
- Straight-through processing success
- Effective project and change management techniques
- Evaporation of language issues
- Remote processing
- Viewing the status of invoices throughout the entire transaction lifecycle
The Dolphin Mobile Approvals App, capable of supporting SAP approvals on your mobile device. The App, powered by Innovapptive and the SAP NetWeaver Gateway, allows busy users to approve critical or time-sensitive procure-to-pay transactions, whether they are in meetings or out in the field.
In this webinar, Dolphin and Innovapptive discuss how mobile can unwire your enterprise, so you can accelerate approvals and improve exception handling for more efficient procure to pay processes, improved controls, and increased cash flow.
Email, manual signatures, and a hard copy filing system were the standard tools used to manage the accounts payable workflow needs of the company that operates the most contemporary and technologically advanced drillship fleet in the world.
In this ASUG webcast, John Mazza of Pacific Drilling and Brian Shannon of Dolphin demonstrate how moving to a more efficient, standardized global process helped Pacific Drilling’s AP department meet its business objectives so it could scale to accommodate rapid international growth and deliver real cost savings through improved use of cash.
Learn how Pacific Drilling optimized its Accounts Payable processes by:
- Digitizing invoices and content
- Introducing intelligent coding and routing of transactions
- Speeding up approvals and exception processing
- Enabling advanced AP analytics
For Bourns, a global manufacturer of electronic components, the goal was to go beyond ‘paperless’ in Accounts Payable to achieve touchless processing in its SAP environment.
In this ASUG Webcast, Marie Bourns of Bourns, Inc. shares the details of their journey to find a solution that met their CFO’s mandates of eliminating paper and manual ‘touches’. She discusses how they automate the exception process and benefits from real time visibility enabling the ability to handle discrepancies as well as employee expense processing.
Marie describes their course from roadmap to realization documenting the value gained in addition to lessons learned. In particular attendees will learn about Bourns’ unique approaches to reach “touch-less processing” using Dolphin’s Process Tracking System for Accounts Payable which delivers options such as auto post within tolerances.
The next step for Bourns is rolling out the automation solution to its 15 global entities across Central and South America, Europe and Asia quickly and effortlessly.
The University of Toronto, one of the top-ranked research universities in the world, is used to being at the head of the class. So, when the Facilities and Services department was looking for a solution to optimize its accounts payable processes and increase savings and efficiencies, it wanted a “smart” solution that could meet the University’s unique requirements.
In this webcast, Ron Swail, Assistant Vice-President, Facilities & Services and Darrel Fernandopulle, Director, Financial Services – Facilities & Services from the University of Toronto and Brian Shannon of Dolphin will discuss how the department was able to implement an SAP-centric solution that could automate and standardize its manual accounts payable processes and also support the University’s unique business processes and diverse vendor community.
Don Keskey, Senior Manager of Global Shared Accounting, Tennant Co. addresses the four things the company has done in the past three and a half years to move away from business challenges, and moved towards:
- Putting preventative controls and processes in place to avoid costly and inefficient audits down the road
- Freeing up administrators’ time from low value work and enabling accountants to work on higher level accounting
- Operating a standard global process that everyone now follows
- Being able to ‘flex’ resources by moving high volume work to low cost, high resourced delivery centers, instead of recruiting locally to manage peaks in demand
When Vishay Intertechnology transformed its manual invoice process into a fully optimized and centralized process, it wanted to ensure that the Accounts Payable staff and affected business users were ready for the changes to come.
Learn how the company implemented a program to teach Vishay’s “old dogs” some “new tricks” so it could maximize the benefits from its AP process improvements and:
- Gain greater insight and control of invoice processing across six different locations
- Scale business easily to accommodate new vendors and global business units
- Increase the auto-posting rate and reduce the overall cost per invoice
Learn how with a well-planned roll out and a good sense of humor the Vishay Intertechnology team managed to achieve essential process improvements that resulted in lower processing costs, faster invoice processing times, and better controls, so the company could support its continuing growth and strategic objectives.
Centralized and standardized invoice procedures while reducing the overall cost of the AP process