SAPinsider, January 2017 Setting goals for the finance team — such as improving efficiency and reducing costs — helps drive process improvements across the organization, but it is important to review these goals regularly to ensure they continue to serve the overall strategy of the business. Evolving best practices and new technologies can make it necessary to revisit outdated processes and shift the focus on value. In his latest article, Brian Shannon discusses five ways that companies can drive meaningful process improvements in their finance departments.
- Improve Speed and Accuracy of Information Capture
- Use Intelligent Automation
- Focus on User-Centered Design
- Move to the Cloud Where it Makes Sense
- Value is More Important that Cost