Data Volume Management Strategies and Information Lifecycle Management Solutions
- Increase SAP system performance
- Control database size
- Lower storage and maintenance costs
- Provide users with fast, transparent access to data
- Manage data and document retention
- Encrypt and secure data
- Respond to fiscal, regulatory and compliance audits
- Retire legacy systems
- Carve out data for business spin offs or divestitures
- Data Archiving: Improve SAP system performance and lower costs using standard SAP archiving objects to archive less frequently used data
- Archiving Sessions Cockpit: Schedule and automate SAP data archiving runs
- PBS Archive Add On Solutions: Retain transparent access to SAP archived information
- Document Navigator: Find, display and share document batches from SAP archives
- Content Archive Service for Cloud: Store archived data and documents on a cloud-based storage-as-a-service (StaaS) to minimize space requirements and reduce costs
- PBS Nearline Storage: Store production or archived data to nearline storage for additional compression and fast performance to complement SAP HANA environments
- Outgoing Document Catch-Up: Archive previously unsaved SAP outgoing documents to “catch up” on archiving
- ArchiveLink Migration: Migrate archived data and documents from one SAP repository to another
- Audit Solutions: Retain data in SAP systems in accordance with fiscal, regulatory, or compliance audit requirements and easily output data in requested formats.
- Data Archiving Retention Tool (DART): Retain audit data in accordance with U.S. fiscal reporting requirements.
- Data Encyrption and Security: Encrypt or mask production and archived SAP data to protect systems from security breaches.
- Retention Management Cockpit: Manage retention and destruction of archived data and documents
Legacy Systems and Data
- Legacy Decommissioning: Shut down SAP and non-SAP legacy systems while retaining access to legacy data
- System Consolidation: Keep data available while centralizing the SAP system
- SAP Data Carve-out Solution: The Carve-out solution for SAP data provides a process for handling SAP data in the event of a company or business unit split, carve-out or divestiture.