Today at SAPPHIRE NOW and the ASUG annual conference, Marie Bourns of Bourns Inc., a global manufacturer of electronic components, and Dr. Werner Hopf, CEO of Dolphin appeared on the ASUG News channel to discuss the recent success of their Dolphin accounts payable solution. By focusing on verifying invoice data early in the cycle, Bourns was able to minimize exception handling and auto post 65% of all invoices Ms. Bourns presented a detailed version of this success story the conference today and has been invited to present it again tomorrow. If you're at the conference, don't miss her insightful presentation. Meanwhile in the Dolphin booth (913) several Dolphin experts and our special guests were presenting information on Dolphin's latest innovations. A full schedule of Dolphin's in-booth demos is available on our event page. Topics include:
- Achieving transparent access to your data no matter where it is: Production, Nearline, or in the Cloud
- Get the procure-to-pay information you need to act on, on any device, from any SAP system with Dolphin mobile apps
- High-performance storage and retrieval for your nearline SAP & Non-SAP data
- Increase cash flow and reduce time to payment by accelerating cash application and dispute resolution
- Learn a simple way to monitor and manage your information lifecycle management for continuous process improvement
- How optimized are your procure-to-pay processes?